Al-Quran English Tag: An-Nisa 4:102-103
The Quran, a source of divine wisdom, illuminates prayer and awareness. Surah An-Nisa 4:102-103 addresses these issues.
Key Lessons from Surah An-Nisa 4:102-103:
1. Establishing Prayer: Muslims acknowledge the need of frequent prayer for connecting with Allah.
2. Mindfulness of Allah: All activities and decisions should be mindful of Allah.
3. Seeking Forgiveness: Prophets encourage Muslims to seek Allah's forgiveness and guidance.
Al-Quran Tagging Kits in English and Malay make such teachings easier to absorb and meditate on. By underlining and labelling these ayahs, you can revisit and meditate on them, strengthening your connection to Allah's words.
Surah An-Nisa 4:102-103:
- Living its Teachings
- Prioritise Prayer: Make prayers a daily habit.
- Be mindful of Allah's presence and guidance in all your actions.
- Regularly petition Allah for pardon and blessings.
Surah An-Nisa 4:102-103 gently reminds us of the essentials of a spiritual life: prayer, attentiveness, and forgiveness. Use the Al-Quran Tagging Kits to easily follow these teachings and stay in line with the Quran.
Tagging kits available in Malay & English.
In collaboration with #SouthAfricanMuslimahTaggingKits (Parts 1 & Part 2).
We are the Exclusive Reseller in Asia For English Tagging Kit.
Experience the beauty and guidance of the Quran with a transliterated Al-Quran that is easy to read. With our wide selection of designs you can start or enhance your journey, or perfect as a gift for any occasion.
PERSONAL USE ONLY!
Our Tags are for Personal use only.