Al-Quran Al-Karim Encyclopedia Al Quran
PRODUCT INTRODUCTION:Al Quran Al Karim Encyclopedia Al Quran
* Al-Mushaf Al-Mufiq means "useful book"
* The purpose of publishing this manuscript is to produce superior products for the Restu Foundation, as well as being a reference for the general public.
* The main target of this product is schools, IPTA/S, tahfiz huts, the general public, mosques, libraries and public halls.
* Is the first smart book of the Restu Foundation.
* Features some differences from the existing mushaf-mushaf in the Malaysian market.
* Is the latest venture of Malaysians.
* A complete Encyclopedia related to Al-Quran Al-Karim.
* The text of the Quran from the latest manuscript of the Quran by hand.
* The original manuscript development is known as the Mushaf ar-Razzak project measuring 61.5 cm x 88 cm.
* The arrangement of the text of the Quran according to the format of the Mushaf al-Madinah al-Munawwarah.
* Clear lettering, minimal overlapping letters in order.
* Each letter uses a writing style.
* Lafziyyah/word translation is included to understand the literal language of the Quran.
* Has a colour that separates one word from another.
* Equipped with tafsiriyyah mukhtasirah translation (brief interpretation) of each verse on the side of the page.
* The reader can distinguish between the literal meaning of the word and the interpretation of the sentence and the context of the sentence as a whole.
* Referred to books of interpretation such as Tafsir al-Maraghi, al-Jalalayn, Ibnu Kathir, al-Tabari, al-Qurtubi, Zad al-Masir and others.
* Four (4) colour print and fully decorated with motif application from various visual arts of the country.
SIZES A5-15CM X 25CM
SIZES B5-25CM X 17.5CM
SIZE F4-33CM X 21CM
AlHiqma offers a Tagging Service to enhance your understanding of the Quran for an additional charge. Add this service when you purchase a Quran from us and receive your fully tagged Quran within 7 working days, with the option to choose from English (549 tags) or Malay tags (533 tags).
Our experienced team meticulously tags each Quran with colour-coded tags that highlight essential issues, Allah's teachings, promises, and the beauty of the Deen.
Better yet, skip the wait and tag your pre-owned Qurans on your own with AlHiqma's Tagging Kits. Reconnect with the Quran, highlighting and marking ayahs to obtain a better grasp of what you're reading. These Tagging Kits are also available in English or Malay. Get your very own Tagging Kits and start your journey towards knowing Allah again. No purchase of Quran from us is required to get your Tagging Kits.
Disclaimer: Actual product colours may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colours, and every individual may see these colours differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's colour. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
NOTE ON PERSONALISATION:
Due to the fact that the front cover is often reserved for the book's author, Islamic fiqh scholars have urged us not to include names there out of respect for the Holy Quran. We don't believe it is appropriate to do so. If any name were to appear on the front cover of the Quran, it should be the name of Allah (SWT) above all others. We aim to steer clear of anything that could be offensive because the Quran is a precious literature with many regulations for how to handle and use it.
Gift Boxes & Greeting Cards
There is also the option to include a greeting card from our extensive catalog. Our greeting cards are printed on high-quality paper and feature inspiring words that are the perfect finishing touch for any present.
The boxes and cards can only be purchased in conjunction with other things on the store's shelves.