Surat Al-Ma'idah 5:6 - Ablution, Bathing and Tayammum
In Surat Al-Ma'idah [5:6] of the Quran, Muslims are told to do wudu, a ritual to get ready for prayer. Wudu is like giving your soul a little spa day. It's a way to clean your face, arms, head, and feet before talking to Allah.
What Does [5:6] of Surat Al-Ma'idah Mean?
- Wash Your Face and Arms: Wash up to your arms before you pray.
- Wipe Your Head: Give your head a quick wipe.
- Wash Your Feet: Don't forget to wash your feet up to your knees, too.
- What if you are really filthy? If you're in a place called Janabah, you need to clean your whole body.
- Don't have any water? Don't worry, you can use clean dirt if you can't find water.
Why Wudu changes the game:
- Spa Soul: Wudu cleans your body and your mind, making you ready to talk to Allah.
- Be Clean, Stay Healthy: It helps you get rid of dirt and germs.
- Show Respect: Doing wudu shows that you take your prayer time seriously.
- Get your mind on Allah: It's like a "Do Not Disturb" sign for your life.
Tips for Daily Life:
- Stay Clean: Make sure you always do wudu in a clean place.
- Keep some water close by, because you'll need it a few times a day.
- Mindfulness: Use the time you spend doing wudu to clear your mind and get ready to talk to Allah.
Use the Al-Quran Tagging Kits to easily follow these teachings and stay in line with the Quran.
Tagging kits available in Malay & English.
In collaboration with #SouthAfricanMuslimahTaggingKits (Parts 1 & Part 2).
We are the Exclusive Reseller in Asia For English Tagging Kit.
Experience the beauty and guidance of the Quran with a transliterated Al-Quran that is easy to read. With our wide selection of designs you can start or enhance your journey, or perfect as a gift for any occasion.