Surat Al-Ma'idah 5:16 - Seeking Peace & Safety
In Surah Al-Ma'idah [5:16] of the Quran, we can find some great advice on how to live a safe, happy life.
What Does [5:16] of Surah Al-Ma'idah Teach Us?
- Guidance is Key: This verse tells us that good advice helps us live a happy life.
- From Darkness to Light: Good advice also helps us see things more clearly.
- Safety First: Yes, good advice stops us from getting hurt.
Quick Tips for Daily Life:
- Spread peace: Be nice to everyone, even people you don't know well.
- Find out more: The more you know, the better decisions you'll make.
- Stay Safe: Make decisions that keep you and others safe.
- Be kind: Small acts of kindness can make a big difference.
- Forgive: Let go of all your bad feelings.
- Always think about what you're going to say or do before you do it.
- Try to get to know people who are different from you.
- Help Other People: One of the best ways to spread peace is to do good things for other people.
Other Great Sayings About Peace:
- In Surah Al-Baqarah [2:208], God tells us to be full in our peaceful ways.
- In Surah Al-An'am [6:127], it says that a home with good direction is peaceful.
- In Surah Yunus (10:25), Allah tells us to follow a straight path to peace.
How Al-Quran Tagging Kits Help:
Our English and Malay Al-Quran Tagging Kits help you mark this important verse. You can highlight the important parts and feel like an explorer of knowledge!
In collaboration with #SouthAfricanMuslimahTaggingKits (Parts 1 & Part 2).
We are the Exclusive Reseller in Asia For English Tagging Kit.
Experience the beauty and guidance of the Quran with a transliterated Al-Quran that is easy to read. With our wide selection of designs you can start or enhance your journey, or perfect as a gift for any occasion.