Surat Al-Ma'idah 5:114 - Dua to Ask for Continuous Sustenance
Surah Al-Ma'idah [5:114] is a special verse where Jesus asks Allah for a heavenly feast. Allah agrees but warns that anyone who stops believing afterward will face severe punishment. The verse teaches us about the power of prayer and relying on Allah for everything we need.
- Pray for Your Needs: Just like Jesus asked Allah for a heavenly feast, you can make dua (supplication) for your daily needs.
- Trust in Allah: Remember, Allah is the Best of Sustainers. Be grateful for what you have and trust that Allah will provide.
- Strengthen Your Faith: Avoid disbelief and disobedience. Work on making your faith stronger through prayer and reading the Quran.
- Be Mindful of Consequences: Allah warns of severe punishment for disbelief. Always remember the consequences of turning away from faith.
- Follow Prophetic Examples: Learn from the lives of prophets like Jesus to be better Muslims.
- Be Kind and Just: Treat everyone with kindness and work towards peace and justice in your community.
- Surah Al-Baqarah [2:186]: Allah is near and responds to our prayers.
- Surah Al-Ankabut [29:60]: Allah provides for all His creation.
- Surah Al-Qasas [28:77]: Use Allah's blessings to seek the Hereafter but don't forget your share of this world.
Reconnect with the Quran
Want to understand verses like Surah Al-Ma'idah [5:114] better? Our Al-Quran Tagging Kits in English & Malay can help you not just read, but also underline and tag important ayahs. This way, you can easily refer back to them and apply Allah's teachings in your daily life.
Tagging kits available in Malay & English.
In collaboration with #SouthAfricanMuslimahTaggingKits (Parts 1 & Part 2). We are the Exclusive Reseller in Asia For English Tagging Kit.
Experience the beauty and guidance of the Quran with a transliterated Al-Quran that is easy to read. With our wide selection of designs you can start or enhance your journey, or perfect as a gift for any occasion.