Surah Al-An'am 6:79 - Before Begining Salaah
Surah Al-An'am 6:79: A Reflection on Monotheism
This verse means:
"Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate others with Allah." This verse highlights Prophet Abraham's (peace be upon him) dedication to monotheism and his rejection of associating partners with Allah.
- Emphasis on the importance of monotheism.
- Rejection of polytheism and associating partners with Allah.
- Following the path of truth and righteousness.
Quick Tips for Daily Life:
- Practice Monotheism: Always believe in and worship only one God, Allah.
- Seek Knowledge: Continuously strive to learn and understand the teachings of Islam.
- Follow Prophet Abraham's Example: Be steadfast in your faith and always turn towards the truth.
- Avoid Polytheism: Stay away from practices or beliefs that associate partners with Allah.
- Surah Al-A'la 87:14: Emphasizing the purity achieved by avoiding polytheism.
- Surah Al-Anbya 21:22: Highlighting the singularity of Allah in the heavens and the earth.
- Surah Az-Zumar 39:65: The consequences of associating partners with Allah.
- Surah Al-Ikhlas 112:1-4: A clear declaration of Allah's oneness.
Reconnect with the Quran and grasp the beauty of Allah's teachings with the Al-Quran Tagging Kits English & Malay. Not just read, but underline and tag ayahs to deeply understand and live by the Deen.
Tagging kits available in Malay & English.
In collaboration with #SouthAfricanMuslimahTaggingKits (Parts 1 & Part 2). We are the Exclusive Reseller in Asia For English Tagging Kit.
Experience the beauty and guidance of the Quran with a transliterated Al-Quran that is easy to read. With our wide selection of designs you can start or enhance your journey, or perfect as a gift for any occasion.
PERSONAL USE ONLY!
Our Tags are for Personal use only.