Al-Quran English Tag: An-Nisa 4:34-35
The Quran, a Muslim guide, illuminates marital dynamics. Surah An-Nisa 4:34-35 discusses husband and wife duties.
Surah An-Nisa 4:34-35 Key Insights:
1. Marriage Roles: Men protect and support women.
2. To address disputes, a husband should first advise his wife if he senses noncompliance.
Avoid sharing the bed if that fails.
- Last resort, gently punish her to avoid injury.
- No additional action if she obeys.
3. Peaceful Conflict Resolution: Consider peaceful methods for marital disputes. If reconciliation is difficult, appoint arbitrators from both sides.
- Kindness and non-resentment should accompany separation.
Engaging with the Quran is necessary to internalise these principles. Our English and Malay Al-Quran Tagging Kits facilitate this trip. Tag and underline texts to revisit and think on them, deepening your connection with Allah's words.
Applying An-Nisa 4:34-35 to Daily Life:
- Respectful Relationships: Muslims should treat their spouses with kindness and avoid activities that could strain the relationship.
- Peaceful Resolutions:Stressing peaceful and just marriage dispute resolution.
- Avoiding Resentment: Even after separation, let go of bad feelings.
In essence, Surah An-Nisa 4:34-35 guides Muslims in marital harmony. Al-Quran Tagging Kits help you navigate these teachings and align your marriage with Quranic knowledge.
Tagging kits available in Malay & English.
In collaboration with #SouthAfricanMuslimahTaggingKits (Parts 1 & Part 2).
We are the Exclusive Reseller in Asia For English Tagging Kit.
Experience the beauty and guidance of the Quran with a transliterated Al-Quran that is easy to read. With our wide selection of designs you can start or enhance your journey, or perfect as a gift for any occasion.
PERSONAL USE ONLY!
Our Tags are for Personal use only.