Al-Quran English Tag: An-Nisa 4:10
Islamic holy book the Quran is wise and instructive. The passage Surah An-Nisa 4:10 emphasises the necessity of justice, especially for orphans.
"Unjustly consuming orphans' wealth is like eating fire into their stomachs. And Hell will burn them!" This poem advises against misusing orphans' money and emphasises the afterlife penalty.
Read and ponder on the Quran to understand Allah's teachings' depth and beauty. Our English and Malay Al-Quran Tagging Kits aid this trip. By underlining and labelling ayahs, believers can better internalise Quranic teachings.
Here are various ways Muslims can follow Surah An-Nisa 4:10 and do good:
- Show by example:
- Do good before preaching.
- Encourage promptness: Do good deeds quickly.
- Islamic Teachings: Understand Islam's role in life, including psychiatric problems.
- Follow the Quran and Hadith for peaceful living and devotion.
- It's better to conduct tiny nice things consistently than massive ones sporadically.
- Cooperate in Good Deeds: Avoid evil and work together.
- Respect all people, regardless of background.
- Be Generous: Help the Poor.
- Encourage Right Conduct: Self-reflect before encouraging others.
Surah An-Nisa 4:10 guides Muslims. It emphasises the Quran's role in promoting justice, especially for the vulnerable. A call to righteousness, kindness, and respect.
Al-Quran Tagging Kits make relearning such significant teachings easier. Discover the Quran's essence and let it guide you.
Tagging kits available in Malay & English.
In collaboration with #SouthAfricanMuslimahTaggingKits (Parts 1 & Part 2).
We are the Exclusive Reseller in Asia For English Tagging Kit.
Experience the beauty and guidance of the Quran with a transliterated Al-Quran that is easy to read. With our wide selection of designs you can start or enhance your journey, or perfect as a gift for any occasion.