Al-Quran English Tag: Ali 'Imran 3:103
Wisdom from the Quran guides us in all aspects of life. Quran 3:103 from Surah Ali 'Imran is a gem. Al-Quran Tagging Kits in English and Malay allow Muslims to underline and tag verses, improving their Quranic experience.
Understanding Surah Ali 'Imran 3:103
- This verse instructs us to stick together as Muslims and to always obey Allah's instructions.
- It reminds us of when we weren't friends but were family through Allah's love.
- He spared us from harmful things and showed us the good way in the Quran.
What Are Our Lessons?
1. Sticking Together: Like a rope with numerous threads, we should aid each other.
2. Allah's Love: Allah loves us and united our hearts. We should constantly appreciate this.
3. Following the Quran: A guideline. We should read, comprehend, and follow its advice.
With the Al-Quran Tagging Kits, you can:
- Highlight Quran 3:103's key lessons.
- Tag verses about togetherness and Allah's love.
- Write down how you can apply these lessons.
Quran 3:103 teaches us to love each other and follow Allah. Al-Quran Tagging Kits make learning fun and interactive!
Tagging kits available in Malay & English.
In collaboration with #SouthAfricanMuslimahTaggingKits (Parts 1 & Part 2).
We are the Exclusive Reseller in Asia For English Tagging Kit.
Experience the beauty and guidance of the Quran with a transliterated Al-Quran that is easy to read. With our wide selection of designs you can start or enhance your journey, or perfect as a gift for any occasion.
PERSONAL USE ONLY!
Our Tags are for Personal use only.